The Kriega Overlander 30 is an ultra-lightweight, but incredibly tough and 100% dust / waterproof, dirt bike pannier system build for hardcore rides. 2 x 15L Drypacks mount without pannier frames and are highly adjustable to fit virtually all Enduro and Dual Sports motorcycles. Includes 4 x Rack Loops which can increase capacity to 60L with the addition of a Kriega US tail pack (5 - 30L).
Each Overlander 30 kit comprises:
- 1 x frameless fit kit
- 2 x Kriega Overlander 15 bags
- 4 x Rack Loops
Frameless Fit Kit:
- No frame or rack required
- Fits in minutes
- Extremely lightweight
- Highly adjustable
- Ultra-secure, high tensile nylon straps
- H/D aggressive. no-slip (even with heavy loads in wet conditions) nylon cam-buckles
- Includes Kriega Rack Loops to increase luggage capacity to 60L.
Note: Rear fender needs to be drilled (4 x 6 mm holes) to fit Rack Loops.
Overlander 15 Drypacks:
- 100% dust / waterproof Drypack construction
- Ultra-tough, double-stitched 1000D Cordura with reinforced sides
- Twin straps to compress the load, whatever the terrain
- Each bag can accommodate 1 x 1-gallon RotopaX can
- Soft bags offer adjustable pack size & flexibility on impact.
14.6"(H) x 9.4"(W) x 6.7"(D) (each pack)
100% waterproof Drypack construction
Alloy Rack Loops (included)
Low weight: 3.3lbs (total)
6061-T6 alloy hardware.
HYPALON: heavy duty abrasion-resistant reinforcement.
1000D Dupont Cordura.
Double stitched seams.
420D nylon Ripstop.
3M Scothlite reflective logo.
1. Measure and drill fender to fit 4 x Rack Loops (see Rack Loops page for instructions & images for guidelines) at desired positions Note: Rack Loops can even be used on rear fuel tank bikes such as KTM 690 & Husabergs
1. Hang panniers over the seat and adjust the connection strap (2) between the packs.
2. Set the height of the panniers to just below the top surface of the seat.
3. Attach the top alloy hooks (1) to the 2 x rear Rack Loops (inline or crossed over, depending on pack position required). Do not fully tighten hook straps yet.
4. Connect the base of the bags to the bikes frame / subframe with the web loop 'ladder' and hook combination (3). Hook to the tightest part of the ladder as possible.
5. Tuck unused section of web-ladder between bike and pack and then fully tighten cam straps (1) to trap loose web underneath bag. Note: The web ladder can be trimmed to exact length required (seal ends with lighter), but leaving web full length allows more flexibility in fitting to different bike model/type.
6. Fully tighten the over seat cam strap (4). Packs should now be solid on bike. Extra luggage up to 60L combined (max 30L tail pack) can be added to the rear fender using the Rack Loops.
Add 5-litre capacity with a Kriega US-5 and Cam Straps.
See US-5 page for product details.
Add 10 liters extra capacity with a Kriega US-10 tail pack. Pack fits to Rack Loops with US Alloy Hook Straps (included with US-10).
See US-10 page for product details.
Add 20 liters extra capacity with a Kriega US-20 tail pack. Pack fits to Rack Loops with US Alloy Hook Straps (included with US-20).
See US-20 page for product details.
Add 30 liters extra capacity with a Kriega US-30 tail pack. Pack fits to Rack Loops with US Alloy Hook Straps (included with US-30).
See US-30 page for product details.
Kriega Cam Straps can be used to attach most types of luggage to the Rack Loops. Perfect for roll top bags / packs, sleeping bags, tents etc.
See Cam Straps page for more info.